Ditch Pro is software to ease the operation of creating or re-cutting surface ditches. This software calculates the optimum slopes and grade breaks for an entire ditch using Vertical Curve Technology™. Then provides an guided or automated control while cutting. Also captures lines with unique labels for record of ditch location.
Key Benefits of Ditch Basic
- Utilize RTK GPS for accurate work that isnt effected by wind, curvature of the earth, or other line of sight obstructions.
- Pick start and end point
- Automatic slope calculation
- See blade in relation to slope
- On screen aids
- Color coded Topo map to see fill areas
- Geo-referenced bmp images
- Grid lines (with rotation)
- Indicate arrows to guide to plan
- Pass label can automatically increment
- Location tracking
- Exports to .dxf format, read by a CAD program.
- Relocate or recut easily
Ditch Pro Added Benefits
- Ditch survey auto-capture
- Many points for curved ditches
- Elevations for entire land
- Parameter driven Vertical Curve Technology™
- Minimum and Maximum slope
- Optimum, and Maximum depth
- Recalculate any time
- Design and redesign on the go!
- See the proposed design before moving any dirt.
- See ditch depths for the entire line.
- 3D Machine control
- Automatic grade control
- Proportional valve for smoothest corrections, also compatible with pulsing valves.
- Compatible with automatic ready tractors
- External valves available to adapt other machines
|2006 AE50 Award Winner||138.71 KB|
|Ditch Pro Brochure||817.21 KB|