AGPS-Pipe Pro is a unique software that saves drainage pipe (tile) installers time, effort, and money. This software calculates the slopes and grade breaks for an entire main or lateral using Vertical Curve Technology™ and controls the machine grade during installation. Also captures lines during install to easily make CAD maps showing drain layout.
- Developed with a professional plow operator
- Easily understandable by contractors
- Many features to aide in operation
- Parameter driven Vertical Curve Technology™
- Minimum and Maximum slope
- Minimum, Optimum, and Maximum depth
- Recalculate any time
- See the proposed design before installing any pipe.
- See pipe depths for the entire line.
- 3D Machine control
- Automatic grade control
- Proportional valve for smoothest corrections, also compatible with pulsing valves.
- Capable of installing pipe at minimum 0.05% slope with RTK GPS only!
- Pass label lets you select tile size, then automatically increments a unique line number.
- Installation tracking
- Exports to .dxf format, read by a CAD program.
- Relocate easily
- Distance report totals mains and laterals per day and job.
- Works with any style plow.
- Utilize RTK GPS for accurate work that isnt effected by fog, wind, or other line of sight obstructions.
- Forward slope control
- Automatically control parallel plow's forward slope.
- Control double-link plow in hard or soft conditions.
- Blade slope is automatically changed as design slope does.
- Easier guidance/planning
- Rotate and align grid
- Parallel offset lines
- Background drawing import
- Aerial image import
- Flexible layout
- PTL (Previous Topo Lay) lets you simply click your heading on the screen.
- Import a designed field from a variety of programs (.dxf & more)
|Pipe Pro Brochure||733.1 KB|